"A REALLY INTELLIGENT INTERVIEWER." -- Lance Henriksen
"QUITE SIMPLY, THE BEST HORROR-THEMED BLOG ON THE NET." -- Joe Maddrey, Nightmares in Red White & Blue

**Find The Vault of Horror on Facebook and Twitter, or download the new mobile app!**

**Check out my other blogs, Standard of the Day, Proof of a Benevolent God and Lots of Pulp!**


Friday, June 19, 2009

See the Zombieland Trailer NOW!!

I'm not given to hyperbole, but this has now superseded any and all other films as the one movie I am most looking forward to. I need to see this thing, and I need to see it now. Sweet merciful crap. Watch the trailer below, and if you're pants are still dry by the end, then you, my friend, need to check your damn pulse. Just when I thought the zombie subgenre had been plumbed dry--hell, just when I thought the zombie comedy sub-subgenre had been plumbed dry--along comes this. October 9 cannot come soon enough.

And I'm sorry, but step aside Ken Foree, Bruce Campbell and Simon Pegg--because Woody friggin' Harrelson may have just claimed the crown as the new king of bad-ass zombie killers...



For more high-res versions of the trailer, go here.

* * * * * * * * * *

Speaking of zombies, congrats are due to my fellow flesh-eater enthusiast BJ-C of Day of the Woman for attaining the number three spot on HorrorBlips' ranking of horror blogs, right behind Shock Till You Drop and Dread Central (which I didn't even know were considered blogs.) The rankings are determined by inbound links from other blogs, and what seems to have put DotW over the top is a recent vlog rant on Twilight which has drawn the attention of such blogosphere luminaries as HorrorSquad and Horror's Not Dead. But as much as I adore DotW, savor the moment BJ, 'cause if you actually surpass either STYD or Dread Central, I'll eat my head.

9 comments:

BJ Colangelo said...

holy balls.
i just came about four times.

B-Sol said...

I hope that quote makes the movie poster.

BJ Colangelo said...

i hope so too. *fingers crossed!*

jpelliott said...

Can't friggin wait! You guys want some Purell? Genius!

Monster Scholar said...

The Woody Harrelson character reminds me of the evil dentist in Little Shop of Horrors:

"That's when my momma said."
"What did she say?"
"She said my boy I think someday, you'll find a way to make your natural tendencies pay. You'll be a dentist!"

Wow. I am such a dork for quoting that song.

B-Sol said...

Yet we appreciate it so much!

Cady said...

Oh, my goodness.

I'm so glad I wasn't alone in that. Seeing this post (after seeing the trailer at BloodyDisgusting) and knowing how excited everyone else makes me feel better.

Dear God in heaven. By the end of that poster, I was literally squealing with excitement. Good thing I work at home.

Monster Scholar said...

I'm starting a Zombie Kill of the Week feature just for that.

B-Sol said...

Yes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...